An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Mortgage Administrator. Involving all aspects of mortgage broking support. You will do pre-sale preparation of advice and keeping clients up to date with progress of their transactions.
A normal day would include:
• General office administration and taking phone calls
• Handling communication between clients, solicitors, banks and other third parties
• Gathering original compliance documentation from clients and chasing outstanding items
• Loading documents onto the system within the required compliance timescales
• Data entry and file management for new and existing clients
• Offering administrative support to experienced independent Mortgage and Protection Advisor
You will be responsible for building strong working relationships with clients and lenders and for maintaining the client database, ensuring information is regularly checked and updated.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English A*-C/4-9 or equivalent
• You must have a good phone manner and a genuine interest in financial services which you are looking to develop
• You are a strong communicator with good attention to detail and have strong numerical and written skills
• You are organised and able to work using your initiative within a busy team
• It is essential that as a mortgage administrator you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion
• High level of numeracy
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good telephone and written communication
• Accurate typing and data entry skills
Providing support in delivering the financial tasks required to ensure an efficient service is delivered for the society’s members. This is an essential part of the customer service process, an end point for payments, refunds, withdrawals etc.
The role will involve administrative task including but not limited to using Microsoft Office, answering calls, dealing with email correspondence, saving company data and customer service both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for providing key administrative support to the Mortgage and Protection advisors, as well as general administration duties such as gathering documents, answering calls, and updating systems.