To provide comprehensive administrative support, accurate record keeping, robust communication and coordination of learners across the Multiply Scheme. Also, provide support to the supply chain manager with administration duties and reporting.
This role will include:
• Liaising with internal and external partners as appropriate, via phone, email, and in person
• Communicate information in a professional and informal manner to staff learners, other partners, and stakeholders
• Assist in the collection and recording of learner activity both internally and externally
• Take telephone referrals and enquiries, passing on messages, ensuring attention to detail, confidentiality and professionalism
• Coordinate the collection and recording of all learner information as required by internal guidelines, funding bodies and partners to specific timescales as required
• Raising payments and purchase orders using internal financial systems
• Working to and communicating with internal finance department systems and processes
• Support the delivery of contracts by booking rooms, confirming attendance and ensuring relevant paperwork is available
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
GCSE English and Maths A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
• Ability to understand, demonstrate and apply GC values:
- Make a positive difference,
- Stronger together
- Empower people
- Do the right thing
- Build on success
• Calm under pressure
• A warm, approachable style to delivery is required in order to build relationships and rapport
• Good English and Maths skills
• Excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to work towards targets and KPI’s
• Flexible approach to work including willingness to travel across GM
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Excellent IT skills, including use of all computer packages including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good standard of numeracy
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Willingness to undertake training as required
• Some experience working in an administrative role (Desirable)
Providing support in delivering the financial tasks required to ensure an efficient service is delivered for the society’s members. This is an essential part of the customer service process, an end point for payments, refunds, withdrawals etc.
The role will involve administrative task including but not limited to using Microsoft Office, answering calls, dealing with email correspondence, saving company data and customer service both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for providing key administrative support to the Mortgage and Protection advisors, as well as general administration duties such as gathering documents, answering calls, and updating systems.