A fantastic opportunity is available for an Apprentice Painter and Decorator based around Stockport, Cheshire and Greater Manchester areas. Duties include applying paint and other finishes to walls ceilings, furniture and other surfaces.
A normal day would include:
• Site preparation
• Colour matching
• Surface preparation
• You will be trained in all areas of painting and decorating
• As part of the apprenticeship you will need to attend College one day per week
What you could go on to do
You could progress onto the level 3 in decorative occupations apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE in maths and English A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
• Willing to do functional skills whilst attending the training centre if necessary
• Contribution to team effort as well as individual tasks
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn about the decorating industry
• Excellent communication skills
Diamond Decorators is a family run business keen to recruit an apprentice who will learn all aspects of decorating and who is able to work to the highest standards.