The Property Maintenance Apprenticeship role involves optimising property condition and quality, and to ensure the building is kept in a safe working condition.
A normal day would include-
• The role involves – General day to day multi trade duties
• Being part of a team and helping with clearing and reinstatements for both commercial and residential properties
• Basic joinery knowledge is advantageous
• Maintain a high level of quality, providing maximum satisfaction to customers, clients, guests and team
• You will understand the mechanism of buildings including carrying out plumbing maintenance and repairs
• Understand and maintain heating ventilation and air conditioning plant, Internal and external building fabric maintenance, safety systems and equipment
• Provide first and immediate response to fault finding, whilst maximising quality and ensuring cost effectiveness
• Ensure prevention of major damage that could result in extensive costs and minimise reactive intervention
Due to working at multiple locations, the successful applicant must have a full UK driving license.
As part of your apprenticeship, you will attend College one day per week over two years and work towards your standard whilst in the workplace. (onsite delivery for the Manchester location)
What you could go on to do;
Further training for specific trades.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
• Maths & English grade C/4 or above preferred
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Contribution to team effort as well as individual tasks
• Positive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Logical thinking
• Good communication skills
• Basic joinery
The school and grounds are used by the school and the local community 7 days a week and under the guidance Site Manager. The post holder, working on a rota basis, will be responsible for maintenance, security and facilities management of the site.
This is an exciting opportunity working for Ashton on Mersey School a part of The Dean Trust. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day estates and facilities management services.
Broadoak School has a wonderful opportunity for a Maintenance Operations Apprentice. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day estates and facilities management services.