The Willis Towers Watson Fine Art, Jewellery & Specie Team is the world’s largest broking team for this niche class of insurance. The types of clients handled by the team include; museums, art galleries, private collectors, coin collectors.
A normal day would include;
· Handling queries from clients, brokers, account executives, insurers and others
· Supporting our Account Executives through the renewal process
· Preparing broking documentation including insurance market presentations, MRC slips and endorsements
· Documentation production, mid-term adjustments, quotes and evidence’s of cover
· Assisting with premium allocations including overseas tax calculations
· Servicing the financial transactions between Client and Insurers, and other Willis departments
· Perform against operational performance indicators
· Ensure Eclipse is managed in “real time” throughout placements
· Providing day to day service to specified clients
· Any other duties commensurate with position or level of responsibility.
What you could go on to do;
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team and learn this niche class of business from the ground up
How you will be supported;
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next;
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
· More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
· Any training you need to complete
· What the next steps will be
How you could get there;
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
96 UCAS points (2017 tariff) across 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications
Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and ambitious
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
· Keen eye for detail
· Proficient MS Word and an understanding of MS Excel would be advantageous
An exciting opportunity to start your career in insurance and gain a broad exposure to corporate risk. Lockton looking to appoint an Apprentice to work in hybrid role, aligned with Corporate Insurance and Private Equity Due Diligence Practice.
An exciting opportunity is available at Willis Towers Watson. They are recruiting for a new Insurance Apprentice to join their Ipswich team. The successful candidate must speak fluent Spanish and have a genuine interest in the Insurance industry.
An excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious candidate to begin a career within a growing commercial insurance brokerage. Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and strong attention to detail.