Are you looking to take your first step into a career in Learning and Development part of the Human Resources team? Do you have good people skills? Are you highly organised with attention to detail? If yes, then this role could be ideal for you.
A normal day would include:
• To assume the role of first point of contact for the L&D team and offer efficient customer service to all employees at all times
• Answer queries which are sent to the general L&D email inbox, in consultation with the L&D team
• To assist with the Group induction process and welcome new starters
• Produce and support in creating online learning and other learning
• Liaise with new employees to request outstanding training
• Administer reports from the HR database as and when required
• Support in creating content for L&D training and events
• General administration of staff records, for example maintaining accurate records within the HR database
• To produce L&D training materials
• General/Adhoc office duties such as filing and archiving as and when required
What you could go on to do
On successful completion of the HR Support apprenticeship, there is progression (subject to job role) to the Level 3 HR Consultant – Partner apprenticeship which includes the Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• This role would suit someone who has an interest in starting a career in Human Resources. No previous experience in a HR role is required but some administration experience would be desirable. Also required are English & Maths at grade A-C or equivalent.
• A genuine interest in Human Resources.
• A desire to provide exceptional Human Resources support to the rest of the business.
• Time management
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• MS Office Skills – Word and Excel
A great opportunity providing administrative support to the HR Manager in adopting best practice in delivering an effective, efficient and legally compliant HR service to Directors, Managers, Team Leaders and Team Members.
Are you looking to take your first step into a career in HR? NCC Group are looking for an apprentice to assist and support a well-established HR team within a global cyber security organisation based in the heart of Manchester City Centre.<br><br>
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual to begin their career in HR. This role will provide exposure to the full range of activities that occur in a busy HR department, from recruitment and selection to maintaining HR systems etc.