This is a great opportunity to join an organisation as a Business Administration apprentice. The role will be varied and you will gain experience in various Supply Chain related areas of the business.
A normal day would include:
• To provide an effective administration support service to both the Supply Chain & Account Manager and Supply chain coordinator
• To assist in the daily tasks of the Supply Chain team such as filing, processing forms and compiling reports.
• Helping team members with data collection, data analysis and reporting
• Assist with updating and maintaining the required licences, certificates, and policies from our Supply Chain/waste partners.
• There is the potential to be involved in some aspects of supporting the procurement team with updating internal systems and related documentation.
What you could go on to do
Good progression opportunities available for the right person
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
You will also be supported by the employer who has a set of policies and procedures for you to learn at the pace that suits you.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/4-9
• IT literate
• Attention to detail and high-level accuracy
• Numerate, literate, and good interpersonal skills
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
• Honesty and reliability
• Knowledge of MS Office
• The ability to prioritise multiple tasks, good time management.
• To be able to think independently and voice well thought out ideas
• To be able to work under supervision.
• Administration experience
• Knowledge of the waste & recycling industry
A fantastic opportunity is available at Homespace Direct to join their small, but rapidly expanding team. The role will develop over time but initially will focus on listing products for the groups websites.
A fantastic opportunity is available with Stepping Stones Services. The focus of the role will be to assist the Business Administrator with daily tasks required in contributing to the smooth running of a busy office.