A fantastic opportunity is available at The Juice Academy. They are recruiting for an administration assistant to join their team. This is a great chance to learn new skill sand further your career and knowledge.
A normal day would include:
The Academy Assistant will manage and organise the recruitment and application of apprentice candidates. This includes recruitment outreach; building and maintaining relationships with candidate sources and regularly contacting them about our current opportunities. Sources include Schools, Colleges, careers advisors, Universities, job centres, youth organisations etc. This also includes liaising with the National Apprenticeship Service and our partner training provider, Apprentify, to help recruit candidates.
They will be responsible for processing and managing apprentice applications which includes:
• Using our CRM system (training provided)
• Communication regularly with candidates (including successful/unsuccessful emails)
• Inviting candidates to take online assessments and keeping track of their progress and updating records using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
• Supporting candidates with their applications and running workshops for them
• Managing video applications through WhatsApp (company phone provided)
• Managing applications and sending to potential employers
What you could go on to do
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• They should be a good communicator and effective at managing multiple tasks
• Highly organised, implementing effective systems and strategies to ensure the effective communication with candidates and Academy team, as well as maintaining a real time, accurate list of potential apprentices/recruitment & candidate sources.
• They should assist the Academy Co-ordinator to plan and manage events including: Academy social events, recruitment days, open evenings, boot camps and graduations (and the remote/online versions of these)
• Excellent personal administration including Microsoft excel, word, Google documents/sheets, CRM systems and task lists
An exciting opportunity to work within an established part of the business supporting colleagues and stakeholders within the office environment and across multiple sites.
As our Administrator & Scheduler Apprentice you will have responsibility for supporting your team and scheduling workload throughout the business. This is a fast paced, interesting role with lots of different elements to it.
A great Business Administration Apprenticeship. The role will provide all round administrative support. Barry Bennett are one of the largest suppliers of assistive technology throughout the UK.