An exciting opportunity for a Business Administration apprentice assisting the busy office and ensuring that tasks and customer enquiries are all followed up maintaining a high standard of work.
A normal day would include:
• Ensuring that the day to day running of the business is made easy and effective for the busy team in the office
• Answering customer queries and ensuring that all customers are dealt with to the highest standard over the phone, by email and in the showroom
• Ensuring that the deliveries in and out of the office are dealt with as well ensuring that the business runs smoothly and effectively
• Ensuring customers are met and have a high standard of service throughout the experience
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
The office is located in Trafford Park and therefore there is a wide variety of transport links and connections to the wider area of Greater Manchester.
• 6 GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above, including Maths and English
• Flexible and adaptable in nature
• Genuine interest in working in a busy firm
• Bright and enthusiastic in nature
• Hard working and willing to learn
• Able to work under pressure and to meet time deadlines
• Conscientious and motivated to deliver a high level of customer service
• Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the role
• Ability to work well on own initiative
• Enthusiastic and committed
• Keen to learn and develop skills
• Ability to think independently and work within a team
• Punctual and reliable
• Committed to working within a diverse company
• Excellent communication skills
This is a wonderful apprenticeship, suitable for anyone with a desire to learn and develop their administration skills in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
A fantastic opportunity is available at Homespace Direct in Cheadle Heath. An Administration Apprentice is required to join this small, but rapidly expanding team.
A great opportunity to join an Engineering firm based in Hyde. The role offers exposure to a variety of tasks, you will be responsible for welcoming visitors as well as administration duties.