A wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to further their knowledge of Business Admin. Barry Bennett are one of the largest suppliers of assistive technology to students in receipt of DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance) throughout the UK.
A normal day would include:
• Learning processes across a section of operations departments including but not limited to the Orders, Scheduling and Purchasing teams
• Setting up customer accounts on the inhouse system
• Supporting across the departments with general administration
• Answering phones and directing the calls to required teams
What you could go on to do
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• None Stated
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Confident using IT equipment
• Clear communication skills
• Confident telephone manner
This is a fantastic opportunity as a payroll accountant within a well-established accountancy practice. We deal with the accountancy and taxation affairs of various types of businesses.
SQK Accountancy are looking for an apprentice accountant to join their team. This fantastic opportunity will be in a closely knit team, managing a mix of clients and providing accountancy support to them.
UK Skills Academy are offering an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our growing accounts team at a group position, being involved in the production of 5 sets of accounts.