The apprentice will perform general recording and accounts administrative tasks? including managing processes relating to the internal management for the financial cases from initial onboarding, daily management, valuation and through to completion.
A normal day would include:
The main reasonability’s include:
• Recording financial transactions
• Handling accounts payable and receivable
• Recording financial information on the CRM system Clio
• Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets for valuations
• Maintaining company ledgers relating to clients
• Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying the payments
• Appropriately coding payables to prepare them for the accountant's input later
• Distributing money appropriately to various departments within the company
• Maintaining office supplies by keeping an inventory and ordering new supplies as needed
• Handling subsidiary accounts
• Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others
• Researching and complying with federal, state, and local requirements as they pertain to the company's operations and financial activities
• Monitoring debt levels and ensuring compliance with debt covenants
• Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
• Preparing information for auditors
• Keeping an annual company budget
• Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
• Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
• Flexibility and versatility are key to this role
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Willing to learn
• Good communication
• Well organised
• IT Literate
UK Skills Academy are offering an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our growing accounts team at a group position, being involved in the production of 5 sets of accounts.
This is a great opportunity to join a finance team with a charitable organisation as an AAT L3 Apprentice. The individual will support the Finance Team in ensuring that all financial transactions are accurate, timely and compliant with good practice.
A wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to further their knowledge of Business Admin. Barry Bennett are one of the largest suppliers of assistive technology to students in receipt of DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance) throughout the UK.