UK Skills Academy are offering an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our growing accounts team at a group position, being involved in the production of 5 sets of accounts.
A normal day would include:
• Contacting Customers for outstanding invoices
• Liaising with Managers regarding queries
• Cash allocations
• Building relationships with Internal and External Stakeholders
• Working within a truly exciting group which has a work hard play hard attitude, and reporting direct into the Finance Head, with great exposure to Directors and Heads of departments.
• Helping solve debt queries and reduce payment terms from customers
• Month end reporting
• Purchase Ledger, inputting invoices onto automated system, creating payment runs
• Looking at ways to improve/streamline the process, help implement ideas
• Projects and VAT
• Assisting the Finance Head with Adhoc duties
What you could go on to do
Potential to grow into a Accounts Assistant role after 12 months, second member of the Accounting Team which will grow as the business grows, long term accounting studies with hopeful progression onto CIMA/ACCA.
This individual will have the support and drive to grow, and will be supported to progress into a Management Accounts role within 3 years. The individual will be pushed to grow and develop through the years and will have a 6-12 month continuation plan.
Salary growth after completion of first year apprenticeship
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• AAT L2 or A Level in accounts or AS Level
• Good numerical skills
• Able to work under own initiative
The apprentice will perform general recording and accounts administrative tasks? including managing processes relating to the internal management for the financial cases from initial onboarding, daily management, valuation and through to completion.
This is a great opportunity to join a finance team with a charitable organisation as an AAT L3 Apprentice. The individual will support the Finance Team in ensuring that all financial transactions are accurate, timely and compliant with good practice.
A wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to further their knowledge of Business Admin. Barry Bennett are one of the largest suppliers of assistive technology to students in receipt of DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance) throughout the UK.