We have a great opportunity for an Office Administrator to come on board with us on a permanent basis. In this role, you will support several areas within the business, including the Health and Safety department and Reception.
What Will The Role Involve?
• Monitor our training trackers
• Book training courses for all staff within the business
• Keep track of progressing qualifications
• Update training files with new qualifications and provide HR with training fees for leavers when required.
Support the reception staff
• This will include you taking charge of the post (opening, stamping and distributing across site)
• Answer calls and deal with/escalate complaints
• Make drinks for visitors and book meeting rooms
Bethell Group are an equal opportunities employer and actively recruit for members of the Armed Forces, Veterans and their families, having recently signed the Armed Forces Covenant.
Due to the nature and environment of our work, all offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of our pre-employment checks. These include:
• Checking identity and Right to Work in UK
• Employment References
• Basic Disclosure criminal records checks
Other checks may be required depending on the nature of the job for which you have applied, e.g., qualifications or enhanced security checks.
How you will be supported
Our apprentice programmes are custom-built each year to “grow our own” talent for the future. There’s plenty of knowledge that you’ll learn on the job (that you could never learn from a book) and our experts are keen to share their knowledge with you. These schemes are specifically designed to give you all the experience and training you need to achieve your key end roles and you will be guided by a mentor, an assessor and your line manager.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English Grade C/4 or above
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Contribution to team effort as well as individual tasks
• Positive attitude
• Able to prioritise and work under pressure
• Hard working
• Willingness to learn new skill
• Excellent communication skills
• Accuracy and good attention to detail
When joining us as one of our apprentices, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to study for a paid, professionally-recognised qualification in a discipline that will help you further your career.
A fantastic opportunity providing an effective administration service alongside the sales department for all administration related matters across Viosec Systems Limited and to support with the delivery.
A great opportunity has arisen to join a busy vehicle repair shop. You will be responsible for all aspects of office administration. The role will be varied and will require the individual to be well organised and have good communications skills.