Working alongside the IT infrastructure and support manager and the IT support technician, this truly is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to develop a career in IT support while working within a fast paced, challenging environment.
The main focus of this role will be to assist with infrastructure support across the Group which includes The Fragrance Shop (TFS) and Per-scent (PS), continually assisting in resolving support requests, as well as meeting customer satisfaction and service delivery demands, across both Head Offices and a portfolio consisting of over 200 nationwide stores. The role will assist with upgrade projects such as issuing new IT equipment and appropriately disposing of disused kit. The apprentice will assist by logging tickets and responding to service tickets raised.
• Windows Server 2008 R2 – 2019
• Exchange 365
• Office 365 SharePoint
• Office 365 Teams
• Active Directory
• VPN setup
• Microsoft Office 365/2016/OWA
• Windows Desktop 7, 8, 10
• Mac OSX
• Android, Apple tablets and phones
• EPOS systems
• Cable Patching
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Desire to learn new techniques and skills
• Excellent work ethic and determination to succeed
• Ability to work independently or within a team
• A strong passion for IT
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to help provide multi-site support over 500 users
• Good organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise workload