CWP Chartered Accountants are recruiting for the position of payroll accountant within a well-established accountancy practice. A wonderful opportunity to increase your knowledge and advance your career.
A normal day would include:
• Participating in completion of bookkeeping jobs mainly posting invoices in spreadsheets & accounting software
• Preparation of financial statements for all businesses, tax returns
• Preparation of VAT returns for the clients
• Responsible for all Payroll related reporting
What you could go on to do:
Progress to Finance Officer or Manager
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• AAT Level 2
• Positive Attitude
• Strong Communication skills
• Good Organisation and Time Management skills
• Good attentional to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a finance team with a charitable organisation as an AAT L3 Apprentice. The individual will support the Finance Team in ensuring that all financial transactions are accurate, timely and compliant with good practice.