This is a permanent, full-time position and an excellent opportunity to begin your career within our progressive and evolving business. The role will be varied as you will be working alongside our finance and office managers.
The responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Apprentice will include:
• Working with our CRM system (HubSpot) to identify marketing opportunities and maintain existing relationships
• Assisting with marketing email campaigns (HubSpot and Mailchimp)
• Assisting with ongoing SEO and PPC campaigns, including content writing (i.e. blogs)
• Assisting with relationship management of existing clients, speaking with them to spot opportunities and receive feedback
• Assisting with the creation and marketing of sales incentives/offers
• Assisting in demonstrating WordPress to existing and prospective clients
• Assisting with social media engagement (i.e. LinkedIn)
• General office duties
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• Have a good understanding of the principles of marketing
• Confident on the phone
• Able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal format
• Able to work on own initiative
• Able to use social media
• Good IT skills
This role will support the development of Marketing Manchester’s digital channels, digital content and the delivery of digital activity. The successful candidate will complete a digital marketing level 3 apprenticeship as part of their job role.<br>
The Growth Company’s marketing team have an apprenticeship opportunity for a Content Creator to work as a member of the Marketing and Communications Team, to assist in the effective running of the function which delivers marketing and communications
A fantastic opportunity where the primary focus will be to support the digital marketing activity. This will include working on website optimisation, SEO, online content, email marketing, and multi-channel campaigns.