An exciting opportunity to work and develop your career with this long standing, well respected chartered accountants company. The role will include Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies.
Daily duties will include:
• Recording client information
• Bookkeeping and data entry (Recording Financial Transactions)
• Assisting with preparation of accounts
• Assisting with VAT Returns
• General Office duties: supporting partners with correspondence with clients
• Accountancy trainee will learn to prepare the accounts of businesses of varying legal entities.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• Good A level results would be helpful
• Accounts L2 Qualification
• Hardworking & diligent with a healthy attitude towards hard work
This is a great opportunity to join a finance team with a charitable organisation as an AAT L3 Apprentice. The individual will support the Finance Team in ensuring that all financial transactions are accurate, timely and compliant with good practice.