This is a fantastic opportunity. The purpose of this role is to learn aspects of the accounts and administration department. The candidate will be tasked with a mixed range opportunity within the organisation.
A normal day would include:
• Providing administrative support to the team to ensure everything runs smoothly
• Update both creditors and debtors with payment terms
• Credit checks
• Credit control
• scanning documents i.e.Invoices
• Monitoring, recording and filing of various administrative documents
• Purchase invoices
• Printing and shredding documents
• Daily post duties
• Stationary orders
• Organizing of customer records including new
• General admin duties
What you could go on to do
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Bright and adaptive with an ability to think on their feet
• Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to adapt
• Attention to Detail
A varied role within a busy office environment. You will undertake a Business Administration L3 Apprenticeship as part of the job role.<br>The UHY Hacker Young Group is a Top 20 Group of UK chartered accountants, with over 100 partners.
We have a great opportunity for an Office Administrator to come on board with us on a permanent basis. In this role, you will support several areas within the business, including the Health and Safety department and Reception.
A fantastic role is available at Amann Threads UK Ltd. You will ensure all Import and Export duties are completed being conducted correctly in accordance with procedures, ensuring the highest standards of accuracy.