A great opportunity to join an Engineering firm based in Hyde. The role offers exposure to a variety of tasks, you will be responsible for welcoming visitors as well as administration duties.
A normal day would include:
• Answering the telephone and directing calls to the correct person
• Assisting with filing as required
• Opening the post and distributing it correctly
• Attending to visitors, making them feel welcome and making sure that the person they have come to see is made aware of their presence
• Assisting in the preparation of Test Certificates
• Typing up quotes for customers and entering them into the quotes log
• Logging customers sales enquiries
• Franking the post and updating the post log and making sure that the Franking Machine always has enough credit.
• Keeping a track of stationery requirements
• Keeping workstation tidy and assisting in keeping office tidy
• Learning all aspects of sales ordering in order to assist the Sales Team in busy periods
• Working with respect for the rest of the workforce
• Flexible to meet the demands of our clients
• Willing to work overtime when required by our clients
• Willing to perform other reasonable duties as directed by the Management team
• Willing to undertake the necessary training to achieve the duties above
Initial training will consist of 12 weeks working in each department of the business in both the Factory and the Offices to understand the business as a whole.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE 5 and above including English and Maths
• Motivated to learn
• Good use of initiative
• Ability to work in a team
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Good timekeeping skills
• Good Computer Skills
• Attention to Detail
Do you have a passion for property and want to build a career in a well-established and successful Estate Agency? An opportunity has arisen for a full-time sales and lettings apprentice to join the experienced property team at Adore Properties.
SPL Fire Safety have an amazing opportunity for someone wishing to become a fire safety professional. Initially, the work will entail administrative duties to understand the company CRM system to input data relating to potential and existing clients.
You will support sales, marketing, purchasing, production, and the accounts functions and learn how all these functions combine to support how the business operates.