A great role is available providing administrative and data management support at Intuitive Thinking Skills under the direction of the Office Manager.
A normal day would include
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Inputting invoices onto SAGE
• Completing bank payments
• Completing expenses checks and payments
• Updating P&L sheets for business use
• Completing NOCN uploads
• Completing monthly data reports
• Completing Month End procedure on Sage
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Managing car lease
• Franking and sending all post at the end of each day
• Checking In certificates
• Working closely with Office Manager to complete payroll, VAT returns & Year End procedures
Support general administrative team duties including:
• Meeting and greeting
• Company Literature
• Ensuring all paperwork is stocked up at all General tidying of the office
• Minute writing
• Answering telephones
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• Developing self-awareness
• Managing yourself
• Continuing personal development
• Acting with Integrity
• Working with others
• Developing networks
• Working within teams
• Managing services
• Managing resources
• Good Listening skills
• Communication skills: one to one and telephone
• Customer service
• Literacy and numeracy
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work within a professional practice, offering the right candidate to progress to more senior roles, such as a paralegal.
Homespace Direct Ltd is a wholesaler and online retailer of soft furnishings. An Apprentice is required to join this small, but rapidly expanding team.
An exciting opportunity for you to help make a fast-growing and ambitious public relations consultancy tick and to get a valuable grounding in business operations including human resources, IT, premises, finance and helping a business grow.