Kintec Recruitment Ltd now recruiting for a Finance Apprentice to be based at their Head Office in Salford Quays. You will be responsible for supporting the finance department in logging all company spending, including purchases, invoices and sales.
Key Objectives and Initial Responsibilities:
• Assisting with the month end processes
• Assisting in monthly analysis
• Raising of manual invoices
• Invoice queries
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Assisting with other / ad hoc duties as and when required
• Support finance team
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE English and Maths A*-C/9-4
• Positive attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Passionate about quality of work and strong sense of responsibility
• Attention to details and a strong work ethic
• Basic Excel competence
This is a great opportunity to join a finance team with a charitable organisation as an AAT L3 Apprentice. The individual will support the Finance Team in ensuring that all financial transactions are accurate, timely and compliant with good practice.