If you are a team player who is passionate about administration, then this could be the role for you. As a recruitment administrator, you will support our consultants so we can provide the best experience to our candidates and hiring managers.
What you’ll be doing:
• Look after the administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates before, during and after their employment, following all of our procedures
• Work with our consultants in to gain an understanding of the various roles and requirements, and then format the information
• Follow up with suppliers if we need more information on contracts or references
• Manage our renewals process alongside our consultants
• Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and contractor aftercare
• Book meeting rooms – and interview rooms for hiring managers
• Support consultants with internal and external advertising
• Keep all induction materials up-to-date and make sure it’s delivered to all new starters
• Look after our central inboxes
• Make sure our digital and paper files are always fully up to date through regular auditing and archiving
• Support our consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings
• Understand our client responsibilities and servicers, working as an active team player in the wider team to help us achieve our objectives and Service Level Agreements, and exceed expectations
• Provide support for ad hoc projects
What you could go on to do
Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and contractor aftercare. Support consultants with internal and external advertising.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Outgoing personality
• Good organisational skills
This is a wonderful apprenticeship, suitable for anyone with a desire to learn and develop their administration skills in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
A fantastic opportunity is available at Homespace Direct in Cheadle Heath. An Administration Apprentice is required to join this small, but rapidly expanding team.
A great opportunity to join an Engineering firm based in Hyde. The role offers exposure to a variety of tasks, you will be responsible for welcoming visitors as well as administration duties.